1 box 30 tabs
B12 FIX (B12 Vitamin - Methylcobalamine)
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is a member of the water-soluble B vitamins and it has an important role in basic processes of the human body, contributing in the normal functioning of the nervous and immune system, the process of cell division, the normal psychological function and the normal red blood cells formation.
B12fix is a food supplement that supplements the person's daily needs in Vitamin B12, since each tablet contains 1000μg of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
The B12fix tablets are dispersed in the oral cavity so that the vitamin B12 to pass easily and directly into the bloodstream, achieving the maximum absorption by the human body.
Οral dispersible tablets 1000mg
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, undergoing medication or having health problems.
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Notification No. to National Organization for Medicines: 16358/02-03-2012 (Notification No. is not a marketing authorization from National Organization for Medicines)